Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bank Of Baroda(BOB) Interview Questions - Sample nterview of a candidate Year 2010


Me: Hi Sirs, I am Vijay


Int1: So Ajay, tell me about yourself.

As i told you, my name i Ajay and im from Mangalore. I did my graduation in Business Management from Mangalore University. And as far as my hobbies concerned, i dont have any special activity which i do during my liesure. But i prefer watching TV, reading news paper and sometimes even read novels on free time.

Int2: You said you read news papers, which all news papers you read?
I usually read Times of India, But some times even i read the Hindu.

Int3: So tell me what were the headlines in yesterdays and todays news paper?
In yesterdays news paper, the headline was that the death of LTTE Chief and confusions over his death, ie whethere he is really killed or still alive? And in todays news papers, we can see Congress set to form the Goverment.

Int1: What are your opinion on Muthaliks action recently?( Since i belonged to Mlore, they specifically asked me this)
( I answered)

Int2: Tell us something about your hometown?
( I answered)

Int3: Who are the Prime Ministers of Nepal, Srilanka and Pakistan and what exactly is happening now in these countries?
( I answered)

Int1: Why do you want to join our Bank when you are getting a good package from your company?
( I answered)

Int3: See Ajay, we cannot pay the salary what your drawing now, it will be very less than what you are getting now. And you can be posted anywhere in India and you should be ready to relocate anywhere.

Sir, I am not really worried about my salary. I am a future oriented person. You are correct that I am drawing a very good salary now. But what if I do not get even a penny in the future. Now a days, due to the recession, most of the companies are closing down. People are going to the streets. In this situation, it is better of have something, than nothing. And most importantly it was dream to join banks. Coz it is one of the fields where you get name and fame.

And as far as my posting is concerned, i love to travel and search new places, learn their culture and their way of living. talk to new people, interact with them and all that. It is really a nice experience.

Int4: Ok vijay, thank you and best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bank Book Search

To subscribe Bank Job Alert for free sms

ON bankkaypaper

at 9870807070
x

Pappu Bhi Padhega

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner